Jan 20, 2006

SKIING!

My first ski of the season was a night ski!--I've never done that before. I totally thought that I'd be way hard to see and ski well, but it turned out to be ok. Theresa, Lisa, Jesse, and I headed up to Brighton to take advantage of the cheap $14 ski trip. I was way excited to go for basically 3 reasons:

1.)to go with my friends, since I haven't been skiing with them in so long,
2.)to get some practice in before I went with Travis in a few weeks,
3.) and TO SKI!
So basically I am really really rusty! I was all stiff and just didn't feel like pushing myself and going super fast nor doing hard stuff. So Tee and I hung out the whole night since we have similar ski styles. I had a blast and enjoying doing something that I hadn't done in so long!

0 comments: