13 years ago
Dec 9, 2007
You and me go fishin in the dark
Fishing in Minersville & Puffer Lake. We took our trip with Travis's dad the second weekend in November up to Beaver Utah to go fishing. Lately I'd been hearing this song a lot and it became our theme song for the trip: "You and me go fishing in the dark, lying on our backs and countin the stars..." I love that song! :) Anyways, the fishing wasn't good at all at Minersville because the water was so merky. We brought the trollin boat and everything, but it didn't help. Joseph came down for a few hours and not even a bite! :( I felt bad. After he left, we decided to go to Puffer Lake and caught a whole bunch of fish there! It was wonderful. Travis's dad gave me all the tips on how to hook them and everything. It was a nice relaxing fishing trip and definitely recommend the fishing at Puffer.
at 12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment