skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well I think I've earned the right to say that I have one of the coolest, most determined Dad's in the world! This last Saturday he successfully ran the St. George Marathon! Mom and I went up to cheer for him as he came across the finish line. It was an overcast, windy, rainy day, but that didn't stop him. He started the race at 6:45am in the dark (because it was so overcast). It sprinkled on and off during the entire race and they had a 15mph head wind as well. But he still did a fabulous job! He ran the race in 5hrs 21min and looked great as he came across the finish line. He wasn't exhausted, he didn't collapse like other people we saw, he didn't look like he was in pain, nor did he have a limp or anything. We were very proud of him and treated him to a big Denny's breakfast at 1pm in the afternoon. :) Great Job Dad!!
4 comments:
That is awesome!! I've been to that marathon a few years ago when my brother and sister in law raced! Looks like he had a great time!
Wow. That is great. What a guy. I am very impressed.
Good job!!!
What a cool dad!! This is gonna score you BIG points in the daughter/father relationship dept. So, when you need something from him, you just show him this post, and you will surely get whatever it is you want! :)
Post a Comment