Feb 26, 2009

A Good-bye Tribute To Great Friends

We will dearly miss the Smith family- they are moving back to Montana next week for work. They have been here about one year and we've had some great times with them. Below are a few of the pictures of the things we've enjoyed doing together. I will always remember the most their many BBQ's and get togethers at their beautiful home. I admire them for their generosity and am thankful for their friendship. We wish them the best and plan on keeping in contact for years to come. Love you guys!


Weekend BBQ's and Game Nights (Girls Always Win) &
Movies & Dinner Dates


Mountain Biking


4wheelin & Sharing hunting stories




Hike to the Hot Springs

2 comments:

HammondFam said...

That was a nice tribute Caroline! I am so sad that they had to move! :( I just wish we could convince them to move back!!

Anonymous said...

You made me CRY!! That was so sweet. You guys are the best. We expect you guys to be making a trip up here soon to check out Montana. We would have a blast. Thanks again for the sweet words. You guys are such great friends, we just have to promise to keep in touch!