Oct 25, 2009

Halloween


This year for Halloween Travis & I went to our first costume party. Actually it's the first time we actually celebrated Halloween! In years past we were either traveling, or out of town or just hung out at Travis' family's' house. So this year we actually picked out costumes and dressed up for Halloween. I borrowed a Cleopatra costume with a black wig and everything! It was awesome! I'd never worn a wig before. Travis decided to be the swine flu. We had to drive around to a few places to find a pig snout but we finally found one and it was a classic costume. :) We also found this great set of jugs as well. We'll have to save those for another costume. :)


We had a great time at Nick & Mindy's-watching the kids do the pinata, playing the name game and eating yummy food. There were some great costumes too: Lady Gaga, a Father (priest), static, Michael Jackson, Fred, Wilma & Bam Bam, Cereal Killers, princesses, bunny, turtle, and more. Very creative. I do have to say that after while, the clip on earrings and wig did start to hurt, so some of the layers had to come off. It was fun to celebrate Halloween again, and who knows, maybe we'll do it again next year!


Ava Gibson-SnowWhite


Madison Hammond- SnowWhite


Nikki & Gwyn Hills- Static & Bunny


Nick & Cael Starley- Fred & Bam Bam Flinstone

2 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

I love your costume. You look great. And Travis' costume is classic :)

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Awesome costumes. I love the swine flu idea. We might have to steal that one.