So before I move I wanted to spend some time with my niece, Brighton. The weather's been so nice and I've been itching to get out to Sunset Park. So we brought out our bikes and decided to ride around to the different playgrounds and the lake. She'd never been there before and had a blast on all the play equipment and seeing all the ducks, geese, birds, and people fishing. Our favorite playground was the new one the firm I work for designed, Southwick LA, with playground equipment from Kompan. Most of it spins and bounces and is just unique and so fun! Brighton definitely kept me on my toes and I could tell that I just don't have the same energy or mobility for that matter, being 5 1/2 months pregnant! We got some food at Jack-In-The-Box afterwards and played with the toy that came with it for a awhile too. It's one of those paper things called a cootie catcher. I use to make them as a kid but had no idea they had a name. I had a great time playing and hanging out and will definitely miss our little niece!
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment