Mar 25, 2011

Minersville Lake


We're taking advantage of the warmer spring weather as much as we can and so fishing was definitely on the list for the day. Travis got out to Minersville Lake before I did and caught a bunch of trout on his fly rod in his float tube. Lily went with him and did what she does best at the lake- went swimming! Once I got there and got all geared up and hiked around to my spot, the weather changed and the fish went into hiding. So even though I didn't catch anything this time, it was so nice to be outside at the lake.




Since we couldn't fish all day we decided to check out some dirt roads nearby. It was a pretty nice 4wheelin drive, meaning not too bumpy for the pregnant lady. We pulled out the .22 and tortured Lily for a few rounds- she HATES the sound of gun shots. And of course we got the truck stuck in the snow for a little while as well. It was a great day and I'm so looking forward to more nice spring weather!


Check out that baby bump :) Gotta get little Dallen in on the shooting action too.


1 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

A pregnant lady shooting a gun just looks wrong ;)
Glad you were able to have a fun adventure!