May 6, 2011

Dallen's Room

Just a few weeks before Dallen is suppose to arrive, I finally finished organizing all his stuff in his room. I went through all his clothes and toys, figured out how to use just about everything, washed and scrubbed everything and got all the decor in place. He's also set up in every other room in our house too: the bassinet is waiting in our room, the swing is in the living room, bath tub and supplies in the bathroom, feeding supplies are in the kitchen, and the hospital stuff is packed and ready to grab in the guest room. We're just about ready! Just have a couple things to buy/make, the breast pump to figure out, and house & car to clean. :)



1 comments:

Lisa said...

Caroline, it looks great! So cute!! I hope you are getting some quality rest...although if you are anything like me you probably aren't :)