This year for Travis' CME Conference we went to Snowbird Resort in Utah. I'd never been to a ski resort in the summer and it was so fun seeing all the fun activities they have and the beautiful views from 11,000ft. It was Dallen's first gondola and chair lift ride and swim in the heated pool. Dallen and I hung out during the day while daddy was in class and then we did the only activity the 3 of us could do, riding the chair lift and hiking at the top of the mountain. It was so relaxing getting away from my 'to do' list and just spending time with Dallen playing, rather than just taking care of him. It's so fun watching him grown and showing him so many fun new things. :)
13 years ago
1 comments:
Boy Car, eventful month! Sounds like we just missed you at Snowbird. We were there for my mom's side bi-annual family reunion the week of July 30-Aug 6. Isn't it just lovely!? I loved Snowbird the first time I saw it. And you would love the big hike--you'll just probably have to wait a little while to do it.... I enjoyed reading all about your fun life. Keep up the adventures! Much love and congrats on 5 years! -T
Post a Comment