Christmas Eve- Already so EXCITED!

Caught ya! No peaking...
This year we had 2 Christmas'- Christmas day was spent in Beaver and the day after in Vegas. Travis was on call the 23-25th but took a vacation for the rest of the week so we could go down to Vegas and spend the week after Christmas with his family. It was definitely different being just the 3.5 of us (Lily being the .5), but I really did enjoy it. It was very calm and peaceful and nice to have Dallen's first Christmas be with just us. Christmas was on Sunday as well so that made Christmas day a little different as well. We woke up at 6am to video chat with the Heeb family and do buddy presents and grandma Hayman gifts. It was crazy as usual. Then we got ready for church. The whole program was music and I sang a duet, Were you There On that Christmas Night'. Travis got called in at the end of church so Dallen and I went home and waited to open presents. Well it was awhile before he came home and when he did, Dallen was napping. So Travis and I opened our gifts to each other and then took a nap with Dallen and then finally around 4pm Dallen got to open his presents. Not like he knows any different, but definitely different then all other Christmas mornings we've experienced. :) It really was a nice Christmas Day and I'm looking forward to playing Santa for our little family.
He LOVED the wrapping paper. What's he doing with a Gators football...?
There goes Lily climbing on my shoe boxes to get to her treatLily hoarding her new toys and treats
0 comments:
Post a Comment