It's been pretty good weather this month, so we planned to go on a hike with Dallen in the back pack for his first back pack ride. Well, the weather wasn't the greatest the day we decided to go, so we waited a couple hours until it subsided a bit and took off. He totally loved it- all cozy in his snow monster suit. After about 2 miles he ended up falling asleep and had his little face all wedged in. It was so cute. Lily had a blast, of course. In total we did 4 miles and the last 15 minutes he was done. I think he was cold and hungry. The weather started to change again toward the end of the hike so I couldn't blame him. But overall it was nice to get out and to find out that the back pack works really well.

1 comments:
I love reading about your life! Thanks for keeping updated on your blog! Love you :)
Post a Comment