Feb 23, 2012

ATV Tubing!


Emily and friends came down from BYU for their 3day Presidents Day weekend. Since it's still pretty cold we all bundled up and went riding for the afternoon. We decided to bring the tube and boogie board too, hoping to find a spot to sled. Well instead of sledding we decided to pull each other behind the four wheelers. The road was perfect for it with snow built up on the sides keeping the tube and board from sliding too far to one side or the other. It was way fun watching them all do it that I had to give it a try. :) I screamed most of the way and just had a blast. I just love doing that kind of stuff! Last time we went sledding behind the ATV was in Aspen like 5 years ago or something. It was way fun and we enjoyed having the company!

Emily being pulled by her friend
Me-Tubing around the corner!

0 comments: