We have been looking for a new truck for awhile and finally found the perfect one- a 2010 Toyota Tundra, Double Cab. And we found it in Phoenix. At first I was not a fan of having to make an 8 hour trip just to buy a truck, but when you plan on buying something nice and are going to keep it for a good long while, it turns out that a road trip is totally worth it, especially when you get to catch up with old friends.
Dallen and Daddy playing in the Burger King Play Area during one of our breaks.
Dallen and I waiting at the dealership while Daddy was negotiating. We ended up leaving after 2 hours and he stayed for another 2.5.
Margaret, Theresa, and I! It was so nice spending time with them! We were just missing Mary and it would've been freshman and sophomore year of college all over again. :) We all went out to dinner with our spouses one evening and had a great time laughing and eating yummy Italian food. Going out with just adults is just such a treat now that Dallen is such a handful during meal time. ;)
On the way back Travis and I were obviously in separate vehicles. We decided to drive back through Vegas since the drive from Beaver to Page was really bumpy, curvy and just not our favorite. So I decided to stay the night at my in-laws so Dallen could get out and move around in the evening and so we could spend a little bit of time with the family. It was so nice to see them, even if it was for less than 24 hours. Overall, definitely worth a road trip to get a nice truck and be with old friends. Miss you guys!


0 comments:
Post a Comment