I have the coolest mother-in-law. For her 60th birthday, she wanted to do the zip line on Fremont Street! How awesome is that?! So Travis and I decided that as our present to her this year, we'd come down for 2 days and 1 night to be with her on her birthday. It was 2 days after we got back from the Cave Lake Camping trip so it was a quick turn around to head down to Vegas right after that. We met up with her in the early evening and got ready to go out to dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant. Then we all went to Fremont Street for the zip line. You access it from the top of a parking garage and then it swing down underneath the movie in the sky part of the Fremont Street. It was sooo fun! Travis, Linda, David and I went at the same time since 4 people could go at once. I screamed only because I love screaming on things like that, not because it was scary. It was such a thrill and so fun doing it with Linda too. Why didn't we do birthday things like this all the time when we lived there?! Brighton was such a trooper and got all suited up to do it, but we too afraid to walk out onto the platform. She looked cute in the picture though. :) After the zip line, we headed back to the house for cake and presents. It made for a really long night, but it was worth it. The next day we went and visited Travis' Gpa Jim who recently moved down from Oregon. Dallen got to meet his other great grandpa for the first time. (He only has 2 great grandpas between mine and Travis' families). It was a quick trip, but so nice to celebrate with the family.
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment