Girls Camp! So much fun! It was great going to girls camp again after almost 15 years! I loved girls camp then and it was nice to get up in the hills and spend time with these girls too. I could only go for one day since Travis had to work, and I ended up taking Dallen with me that morning too so Travis could sleep after his long shift the night before. Dallen and I did a short hike with Kellie, one of the laurels I brought up with me, and found the rest of camp having a little devotional at a lake on the hike. Then we headed back down for lunch and free time playing card games in the rain. Travis came and got Dallen at lunch time so I could spend the rest of the day just being me and not a mom too. It was the last night of camp so there were devotionals, testimony meeting and a tree of life walk along an 'iron rod'. I decided to stay the night in my little tent but didn't get much sleep because of all the noise from the girls all night! Didn't really take that into account. :P It was worth it though and I enjoyed my first night away from Dallen ever.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment