During one of Travis' hunts Dallen and I went up north to visit old friends. We usually don't have enough time to visit people so this trip was especially for getting together. I spent one girls night with Becca and Jocie. We just went out to dinner and talked for 3-4 hours. It was wonderful! It's amazing talking with old friends; you just feel like you can say anything and completely be yourself. They are like family. Another night I went to David Hurtado's house to visit his family. We served our missions together and became good friends there. I hadn't seen him since our mission and he made his way from Venezuela to Utah a few years ago. I've been meaning to get together with him for a long time so this visit was long over due. His wife made us traditional Venezuelan arepas and they told me their story about getting together and how they ended up in Utah. It was a great visit and Dallen and their little girl got along great. Hopefully I'll be able to do trips like this every year.
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment