
Two weekends ago I went horseback riding with Lisa, Travis, and Ryan-our home teacher. He invited my roommates and I to go, but Lisa and I were the only ones who ended up going. Travis came into town Friday night on a surprise visit so of course he came with us too.
We went to Ryan's aunt's house in Wallsburg near Deer Creek Reservior. It was really nice and peaceful out there and would've been a lot prettier a few weeks earlier, but the leaves had already fallen and it was a little chilly. Besides the change of season, it was really beautiful and so nice to get outside and do something fun. I got to ride a horse (obviously) named Rusty. A lot of the time he did whatever he wanted and basically had a mind of his own. My friends said he suited me. :) He was also a very smelly horse and I think he might of had some stomach/bowel problems that day. But that is definitely NOT why my friends said he suited me well.
Travis's horse, Midnight was in love with Rusty. She followed Rusty wherever he went which was great because then I got to ride with Travis the whole time. We had fun with our lovey horses. :)
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment