Mar 2, 2008

We bought our 1st New Home!!!


This is our new home!!! 925 Crescent Falls in Henderson about 10 minutes away from where we live now. We just signed the contract and put our money down and will be moving in at the end of the month! It's 3 bedroom, with a den, and a nice size garage. It's on the edge of town so it's quite and Travis can drive a dirt road to school if he wants. :) We're soooooo excited! Obviously the other 2 offers didn't work out, but if you notice the last offer was the same house as this one, just a different color and opposite floor plan. It's our favorite floor plan and location. And this brand new one just fell out of escrow last week! So that's the shorten version of the story for ya. Hooray!


3 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Caroline- that is AMAZING!!! Your home looks beautiful and it sounds like it is a perfect fit for you two. I can't wait to see pictures once you have moved in. Congrats!!!

Meridy said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you and will miss you in the ward! It looks awesome inside.

Blog oF Brown said...

Congrats on your house! Jocie told me about it but I have been working on our house so much that I haven't been the best blogger checker upper! I noticed that you have a room just for Jocie and I...jk. Hopefully we'll see ya'll soon.