Nov 24, 2008

Mtn Biking at Cottonwood

This weekend we went mountain biking at Cottonwood outside Red Rock. A couple of Travis' friends from school wanted to go so I jumped on the idea of going since I've been wanting to ride for awhile now. We also invite Cory & Stephen, so I was out numbered 5 guys to 1 girl. We rode the same trail Travis and I did the first time we met. Oh, the memories..! The weather was perfect and the ride just right-long and hard, but not too hard. It was a great break from the Christmas shopping and studying. Hopefully I'll get a few more females in the mix next time. (Sarah...Amber...) :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounded like you guys had a good time. I don't think that I would be up for a ride like that one. Cory thinks he broke his hand.....I would go on the one that we did the first time that we went out. Thanks for inviting Cory, he likes that kind of stuff.