We have the coolest Ward! The Elders Quorum planned a "Turkey Shoot" this weekend. No, we didn't shoot turkeys, although Travis and I have gone Turkey hunting before, instead they cooked up some turkeys for dinner and then had a skeet shooting competition on Saturday. We decided not to do the camping part, since Travis had to study, but instead went up for the half the day on Saturday and had some fun shooting. Travis of course kicked butt on the skeet shooting. Isn't he so hot with a gun? :)
13 years ago
5 comments:
Looks like fun! We were so sad to miss it...we were out of town. Maybe next time!
This sounds like it was right up Travis's alley.
I'm so glad you have pictures of the event! From the sounds of it, it was a great event. I'm sad I missed it-but next year it should be a little more enticing for me, considering the circumstances.
I just can't get enough of the third picture from the bottom (all lined up aiming to shoot). You shoud frame it. It was great to see you guys there.
You need to add the picture I took of you and Lilly - it is soo CUTE!!
Post a Comment