
So I've had the chance to spend some time with my niece the past few days and here is the proof: Yep, those are Peter Pan hats with a pheasant feather. It was all Brighton's idea to make them when she saw the pheasant feathers. It was like 2 and 2 came together, Feather=Peter Pan. So cute. And then of course we all flew through the house. Even mom, Kristin, got one too! Oh the imaginations of 4 year olds. :) I do have to say though, I came up with the design all on my own. I was pretty proud of my contraption.
13 years ago
2 comments:
What a cute idea! Your such a great aunt to your little niece!
You are a good little Peter Pan. I played Wendy in the play Peter Pan and got to fly with a New York Flying Company.
I agree that you are a great aunt!!
Post a Comment