It's been our count down month this month til the end of this session for Travis. It's his last month of classes and we've been just trying to survive through the flood of exams. So on the weekends, we've been painting, working on the truck, spending time with Travis' family, trying to keep Lily away from the coyotes, and headed out to spring mountain ranch for their outdoor musical, Working.
I've been pretty busy at work this month as well, so I've spent many an evening relaxing. Other week day evening activities include Travis' 3hr nap after class, piano lessons, institute, dinners which have been coming out more successfully now that I've complied a menu the weekend before, and TV shows including Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, Friends, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, So You Think You Can Dance, and gLee. Travis & I have also been taking late evening jogs, since 9pm was about the earliest you could go out without dying of heat.
So really, not too many "adventures" this month, but I wanted to have a post remembering what we had been up to this month.
Me at my American Insitute for Architects Event. Busy, busy, busy but in a good way. :)
13 years ago
2 comments:
So fun to talk and catch up the other day. We miss you guys so much. My parents are in Vegas right now for the deposition with Terry and they said that it is really hard being there, because they miss it so much.
Hey girl. No he's not. he does a bunch of odd jobs :)
Post a Comment