Feb 9, 2010

Pets


Since I've had my iphone, I've taken some good camera-phone pictures of Lily and a couple of my friend Mindy's cat Tigger. I just had to post them as a tribute to pets, both dogs and cats which I now equally love both. Ok, so I just might like dogs a little more now. :)


Mindy, Cael, Lily and I went rollerblading last weekend. Lily got tired so she got to ride with her buddy Cael for awhile. ha!

And a close up. Cael just loves her. :) Look out for that tongue!

We got a new ATV seat for Christmas (thank you mom!) And Lily was the first one to try it out.

I LOVE orange cats! He was totally sitting all curled up and purring on my lap.

2 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

When I read your post, I thought it said that you got a new ATV from you mom. I missed the seat part. I told Cory....oh my gosh they got a new ATV from her mom....lucky!!
The seat is great too!! I just thought you might think that was funny. Cory was the one that pointed it out to me. Apparently I can't read!

Anonymous said...

It's true you do love cats. Especially "My little kitty mo mo,oooooo, mo, mo, mo, mo, mo, kitty mo mo, kitty mo mo" etc etc etc