The Starley's put on a great Superbowl party with tons of food and a couple of creative games. A bunch of our friends were there including the Kessingers, Alans, Pursers, Heffners, and Meeders. It was great catching up with Steven & Amber- it'd been so long since we'd seen them! The kids there had a great time sneaking food to Lily all night, which I was surprised to see that she really wasn't all that sick afterwards! She got brownies, chips, cookies, smokies, jalapeno and cream cheese appetizer from Travis and who knows what else! Spoiled doggy. I too of course had my fill of food! It was all so yummy. :)
During half time, Amber and I went over to the Symes to visit little Crew that was only 8 days old. He's so adorable! It was fun seeing such a teeny tiny baby again.
As far as the game goes, I guess the outcome was a big deal, but since I'm not all that into football it was just a good excuse to get together and chill. The Colts and the Saints played, with the Saints as the underdog. They had never won a Superbowl before and they won like 30-something to 17 or something like that. So it was a pretty cool win and a great little party. Thanks Starleys for hosting!
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment