Jun 11, 2010

Brighton's Pre-School Graduation


It's so crazy, but Brighton is all grown up and graduating pre-school! She's headed off to Kindergarten next year which also means my youngest sister, Joy, is finally the last baby to be heading off to school with the rest of them. I have no idea what my mom is going to do with herself. :) I'm sure she'll figure out something and enjoy it. Anyway, Brighton's graduation was super cute with lots of songs and poem recitals and a few dance moves too. They memorized so much that it was amazing! Backwards ABC's, Spanish, French, the Lord's Prayer, Pledge of Allegiance, and other songs like Travis' favorite, 'I Am a Pizza'. It was nice to be a part of this milestone and see all the cute kiddos in their graduation outfits. Congrats Brighton!


1 comments:

The Blasucci's said...

Cute! It looks like you guys were coordinating colors!