Nov 30, 2010

Birthdays!

Can't move onto to December without a post about our birthdays. Mine was on Monday this year- 29yrs on the 29th! Silly, I know. :) Work was nice just to see all the birthday wishes all day and get some flowers from Trav and eat lunch at our favorite pizza place, Enzos. In the evening we went to my favorite Mexican place, Cafe Rio of course, with Travis' parents :) Then we opened presents and had yummy strawberry shortcake at David and Linda's. They all were so generous with their gifts: Travis got me a jogging stroller a few weeks ago and also went out and bought me a cardigan (so sweet of him!) and a couple other things. David and Linda always give so much- a massage, new purse shell, shoes, etc. Travis' sister and her husband got us tickets to Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian which I was really excited about and had been wanting to see forever! We went on the Saturday after our birthday and I LOVED it!! The performance was amazing!-the singing/acting, the theatrics and special effects... such a great show! (Thanks Shawn!)

For Travis' birthday on Tuesday we went out to Outback with a gift card we had. Then we went over to his parents for gifts and delicious Nothing Bundt Cake. I got him parts to his truck to supe it up some more, which he was wanting really bad. His parents got him a few things but the main thing was the iPhone Tom Tom. I think he had a great bday too. :)

Overall it was a pretty exhausting week of celebrating etc. But all good stuff! Being 29 isn't so bad after all. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're an old lady

Sarah Wells said...

that was your golden birthday. :) you turned 29 on the 29th.