It has been such a nice Thanksgiving break. I have so enjoyed sleeping in everyday and just being home with my hubby and doggy. It's been nice to slow down yet get everything done! Thanksgiving Day was so nice at David & Linda's. I brought green bean casserole and sweet potato pie this year. We had all the essentials and just enjoyed a delicious meal with the Capparellis, Peters, and Culvers, a group of 16. It was so nice to get a bunch of people together and make it feel like a big holiday event. After dinner I played LIFE with Taylor and PJ, Travis' cousins who are 13 and 16 yrs. It was so relaxing and fun to feel little again and play a game a played sooo many times when I was that age, which was almost 15 years ago! So crazy. I still love playing board games and miss having my siblings around to play with. We ended the evening watching Grown Ups, a light hearted Adam Sandler movie. It was a such a nice Thanksgiving and I truly am thankful to be part of the Hicks family. :)
p.s. I totally forgot to take pictures!
p.s. I totally forgot to take pictures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment