For the first time since we moved, Travis and I headed down to Vegas, specifically for my baby shower with his family and some good friends. Linda, Kristin and Mindy put on a wonderful shower with such cute decorations and tons of delicious food. It was soooo good to see the family and our friends! The gifts were wonderful as well and just sooo cute! Definitely made me more excited for our little Dallen to get here. We spent an hour or so chit chatting and eating and then played a couple cute games. It couldn't have been more perfect. :) Travis got to go shooting with his Dad, Eddie, and Nick during the shower. He got a taste of the Vegas heat a little more so than I did; it was in the 90's.


While we were there Travis and I of course ran a ton of errands, which I'm kind of getting sick of doing every time we go out of town. But I did get a really nice hair cut and color from my stylist and Lily got groomed by our neighbor Jill as well. We also got to go out to eat at a couple of our favorite restaurants; ok well at Travis' favorite, Cook on Wok, and one I really like, Claim Jumper. We had dinner with Travis' family at Cook on Wok and the normal delicious Sunday dinner as well at Travis' parents house. We went to Claim Jumper with a group of our old friends and ended up sticking around chatting for about 3 hours! It was so fun catching up and joking around with everyone. The trip went by way too fast. Can't wait to see everyone again soon!


13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment