While Travis was out on the big elk hunt with his dad, Eddie, and Erik, Dallen & I headed out on his first trip down to Vegas. I hadn't been there since my baby shower in April, but I still found myself calling it 'home' a couple times. ha! I guess having family there and having lived there for 5 years it still is kind of homey. Who would've thought! Anyway, we had a great time staying with Linda and Kristin and her kiddos. Brighton and David were so fun to play with and see how big they've gotten!
Dallen enjoyed all the new toys and animals at Grandma's house and even had his first bath in a big bath tub there!
While I was there I was able to go to the temple with Mindy thanks to Jill who watched Dallen for me. It was so nice to go again since the last time I went was April. I also did A LOT of shopping- the best was with Linda and Kristin at Toys 'R Us. :) Dallen loved looking at all the toys and we had fun finding the best Christmas gifts for the 3 grand kids. I also got to eat at my favorite restaurants: Panera, Sweet Tomatoes, BJ's, and Enzos. So yummy! I ate at Sweet Tomatoes with a bunch of the girls and actually got to go out with them a couple times. It was so nice to catch up! Dallen and I went to our old ward on Sunday too, which happened to be the Hammond's new baby girl, Presley's baby blessing. So adorable! And so wonderful to hear their testimonies. I also showed Dallen off to my old co-workers at Southwick LA. It was nice seeing them but felt weird not being a part of the every day business there. I definitely miss it and am so grateful I got to work in a field that I loved! So those were the highlights of the trip. I had a great time and hopefully less time will pass before we make it out there again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment