Our main living area of the house (which includes the kitchen) has been unfinished as far as painting goes for quite a few months now. I left off on a good spot last time, but it was really starting to bug me that it wasn't finished. So I finally hunkered down this past Sat at 11am and finish painting the kitchen and underneah the bar at 8pm. I know, it takes me FOREVER! I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to painting, I don't know why. But I do love it when I'm done!
13 years ago
3 comments:
It looks great! Good job! Someday I will finish painting my house...someday!!
Sometimes it is just nice to be at home and enjoy things there after a long road trip. The kitchen looks good. Nice work!
It looks great! I love the red/yellow combo with the natural wood cabinets. It has a really warm and welcoming feeling!
Post a Comment