On a random Wednesday night, we headed out to Lake Mead with Nick to find the striper boils. It was super hot out so as soon as we slowed down I jumped in and just enjoyed the perfect water. Once I got settled back in the boat we found the boils not too far away. We took off and ended up in the middle of a boil! There were fish jumping out of the water everywhere!! It was the most exciting fishing I've ever done in my life. Nick and I caught the first fish of the evening at about the same time and same huge size. It was a blast! They boiled for about an hour and we caught about 10 all together. Travis squeezed in an awesome ski run right before sundown as well. Then Mindy, Cael, John and his son Nick meet up with us to night fish. It was a pretty slow night fishing evening, but fun to be out with everyone.
It's hard to see the boil in the video but if you listen you can hear all the splashing around. Mindy just happened to call Nick right when Travis was videoing. :P


0 comments:
Post a Comment