Feb 25, 2011

Baby Update

So just a couple updates about our little boy. We decided on a first name: Dallen Hicks. :) We think it sounds good and really like it and feel like it's him! Still deciding on the middle name. We finally decided on a nursery set with the colors sky blue and a rich red. It's been surprising to me to have Travis be so involved in picking stuff out for our little guy (he found the nursery set and furniture). But it is nice that he wants to be a part of it all :)

I'm now in my 3rd trimester and can definitely feel my body changing even more and still can't get use to it. I think Heavenly Father knew that I couldn't be a young mother because of how active I was. Pregnancy has really made me slow down and rest a lot more. That just has never been my life style and I'm just still not use to being able to go 4wheeling or running or hiking or whatever I want. But it's all worth it-it's just different. :) It's so fun feeling him kick and roll around all the time and we're getting so excited to meet the little guy.



Also, the girls at work threw me a surprise good-bye baby shower lunch one day and I was completely surprised! I totally thought I was going to a client lunch with a co-worker and showed up all ready to chit chat to a table full of friends and co-workers. It was so nice and unexpected. I was so grateful for all their efforts in planning and how generous they were. It's so nice to have other people be so happy and excited for us as well. We can't wait!





0 comments: