This past weekend we got our first big snow in Beaver. It snowed all day on Saturday and dumped about a foot. It was sooo pretty and peaceful and I realized how much I miss the snow. It's so much more enjoyable in a small town too because you don't have to drive in it all that much. Lily has gotten use to the snow as well, but still kept to the more shallow spots. She looks hilarious when she comes in after tromping around in it though. :) Travis lucky planned to go skiing with a buddy from Vegas this weekend and had fresh powder up at Eagle Mountain all day. Not so sure he's a big fan of shoveling, and for now, I've got a good excuse to get out of it. :) Still, we love it and love all the new experiences of living in Beaver. Yay!



13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment