Aug 5, 2012

6 year Anniversary

I decided that this year's anniversary was one of my favorites and mostly because I had no expectations this year for the occasion. I was up in Utah County for the weekend and came home on Sunday, our anniversary. I was gone for almost 5 days and being away that long taking care of Dallen without his Daddy is a lot of work. My sisters of course were a big help, but it just isn't the same. Anyway, I truly appreciated just being with Travis that afternoon and evening. We even got in some cuddling which doesn't happen all the time like it use to before becoming parents. Travis sent me a midnight text the night before saying happy anniversary etc; so cute and unexpected. We went out to dinner, the 3 of us and treated ourselves to a yummy virgin Pina Colada. We exchanged simple gifts and then went for a drive looking for this big buck Travis had seen. It was a nice day and I just truly appreciated spending it with him and knowing I get to spend forever with him. I'm the luckiest girl to have him!
 

0 comments: