Aug 19, 2012

Beaver County Fair


This year the Beaver County Fair was the same weekend the bow hunt started. So Dallen and I made our way out there for the festivities together. We went during the Rodeo and checked out the booths and carnival and had fun watching the rodeo events. He just mostly liked running around and climbing on the bleachers. It was a lot smaller then I thought it'd be, but still fun. Travis and Nick met up with us later that night and we walked around together checking things out while Nick paid $15 at a carnival game trying to win an iPad. He won a big stuffed monkey instead. :) I actually went out to the fair 2 more times- once to volunteer at the concession stand for a community service group I joined, the Betterment Club, and then the next day for the Women's Volleyball Tournament. It was so hot during the tournament that I was totally ok only playing 2 games. It was tons of fun though and I'm totally looking forward to the city league games!


Joe and his friends also stayed the night one night that weekend on their way to California and ended up going to the Demolition Derby the last night of the fair. Since I had been out there 3 times already I just wasn't up to going again. They said the derby was really cool though and hopefully I'll be able to make it out to it next year. 


 

0 comments: